Ever since designer Cristina Celestino showcased Fendi’s The Happy Room at Design Miami last year, modern retro furniture has seen a welcome renaissance. With updated classics creating whimsical nostalgia and fresh colour from vibrant pastels, this trend is a quick way to create your own happy room.
1. Pagode Suspension Chandelier (price upon request) by Sybille de Margerie for Pouenat, sybilledemargerie.com x pouenat.fr
2. Nouvelle Bar ($2,995) by Jonathan Adler
3. Smeg FAB30 Fridge ($1,800) by smeguk.com
4. No. 5 Sofa ($8,500) by Kalon Studios at Horne, shophorne.com
5. 88 Secrets Bar ($29,000) by Nika Zupanc for Scarlet Splendour
6. Maxime Lounge Chair ($1,750) by Jonathan Adler
7. Carousel Table ($3,840) by Marioni, artemest.com